All children should wear the academy uniform. The Harmony Trust is committed to supporting the provision of affordable school uniform for all children across our academies.
PLEASE ensure that all articles of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Academy sweatshirts and school bags are available to buy from Parent Pay or Andrew Hyde Schoolwear:
Website address for online orders: https://ahyde.co.uk/
Telephone number: 0800 0590592
Any unembroidered uniform can also be purchased from a retailer of your own choice which provides the same required practicality and smartness.
- Jumper - green academy sweatshirt (£9.75-£11.00)
- Tops - white shirt, blouse or polo top
- Bottoms - black or grey/dark grey trousers or skirt
- Dresses - black or grey/dark grey dress (winter) or green gingham dress (summer)
- Shoes - sensible black shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Bag - academy book bag (KS1) £5 / backpack (KS2) £10
Games and P.E are not optional. It is essential that all children have an outfit for P.E. On P.E days the children are asked to come into school wearing their P.E kit. This save us so much time and school clothes getting lost. The children love it too!
P.E kit consists of:
- Black joggers/leggings or shorts
- White t-shirt
- Green academy sweatshirt
Children in year 3 attend swimming lessons. We ask that appropriate swimming kit be brought in when required; trunks/costume, goggles and swimming cap (Swimming shorts should not fall below the knee).